Proair HFA User Reviews

Proair HFA - User Reviews

Proair HFA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Proair HFA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mlp268, on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 26

I have found I have to take this several times a day. Thank God I had some albuterol stashed. My asthma is worse now than it has been in a while. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 17

I hate this new inhaler! It cost almost $40 dollars with insurance when my other cost $10. I go through it a lot faster because there has to be a major defect with it and it gets clogged up. It really is so annoying... How would i go about getting my old albuterol inhaler??

Comment from: lulureese, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

I have had asthma for 35 + years. I am on Singulair and Theophylline as well as Albuterol. Since I have peen put on this inhaler, I have had heart problems that I never had before. I do not know for sure if this medicine is the cause, but this is the only change I have unwillingly made. This medicine is not as effective and I am more sick with my asthma as well as other problems since I started taking this.

Related Reading: Singulair

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: November 11

I have had asthma for 25 years and my albuterol inhaler has worked for me all this time. This new one is crap! Its delivery system sucks! I have had worse attacks since having been forced to use this one because someone thought the regular inhalers were harming the environment! Well, this inhaler is harming my health!! Guess I will have to see if I can get a good inhaler in Canada!