Proamatine User Reviews

Proamatine - User Reviews

Proamatine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Proamatine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Kizanne, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I had low blood pressure which was making me have days I had to lie down or fall down. My doctor prescribed Midodrine 3 times daily. I wanted to just take it on days that I had trouble but he said to take it everyday. It has made a tredmendous difference so far. I have energy and feel better. I have had the side effects of tingling scalp and occasional headaches at night when the medicine wears off. But it has made a significant daily difference.

Related Reading: low blood pressure

Comment from: nrl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

It,s wonderful. Now I get up and do something in the mornings.

Comment from: rcywin, 75 or over (Patient) Published: November 03

Taken at bedtime, sleep well, but on awakening in the mid-am-noon I get a real fullness in my ears, cold fingertips and toes.

Comment from: nirnie, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I have been taking Fludrocortisone to raise my blood pressure but recently I still had fainting episodes or felt faint. In addition, I've been taking Midodrine for about a month and at first I had no side effects but now my head and chest feel full, my energy level is down and my concentration is affected. However, I haven't fainted again.

Related Reading: fainting

Comment from: peter , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

Noticing my grey hair turning slightly brown about 2 weeks ago. Anyone else have this same symptom. This is the only medication I taking, I found this strange.

Comment from: sammy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

at least my low blood pressure is some what under control.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

Major bladder problem with frequency and urgency. Also hypertensive attack after 14 days.

Comment from: Jaxstersc5, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

This medicine has been given to me to help higher my blood pressure and help my appetite. So far its not bad other blood pressure meds give me the runs as this one just loosens me up a bit, But I have not seen much of a raise in blood pressure.

Comment from: 6m5dig, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 15

have not experienced any serious problems

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

It has helped me become more active & I feel less tired. However experience headaahes at times & am constantly thirsty.

Comment from: IAV CASKEY, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 02

UNSTABLE BLOOD PRESSURE

Published: October 05

i AM SEEKING INFORMATION R/T PROAMITINE AND TRYPTAN DRUG USE FOR MIGRAINE. ANY EXPERIENCES?

Related Reading: MIGRAINE