Procrit User Reviews

Procrit - User Reviews

Procrit User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Procrit sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: JAG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 28

Under medical supervision, I am on a weight loss program that includes taking calcium pyruvate. While I cannot attribute my success so far exclusively to this supplement, I can verify that combined with a sensible diet, I am losing weight and I do feel increased energy and a more positive mood. I have not noticed or experienced any secondary effects after six weeks of taking this supplement.

Comment from: lilmom60, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 28

i am taking this drug as my marrow of my bones do not make blood

Comment from: no sreen name, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 02

my hemoglobin has improved. I have improved energy. my capillary refill is much better. After my stroke I am felling much better

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: kkikershields64, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 19

Non-small cell carcinoma lung cancer went into spine w/lesions on lining of brain w/a tumor on inside on optic nerve resulting in temporary blindness.No side effects so far.4th stage when found in first of feb.If not for lost eyesight i wouldnt know i had anything wrong!

Related Reading: lung cancer | blindness