Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Syrup User Reviews

Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Syrup - User Reviews

Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Syrup User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Syrup sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LR, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 03

stopped the cough, but made my vision distored and sensitive to light.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: KatVis, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 31

I have Chronic Bronchitis and this is what my doctor gives me for my cough. It works well with no side effects. I try not to use it very much so that it will work the next time I need it.

Related Reading: Chronic Bronchitis

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

Prescribed along with anti-biotic for bronchitis--1 tsp 4-6 hrs if needed. Worked great--didn't taste too bad.

Comment from: haidey, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 13

Was not completely effective in eliminating my cough.

Comment from: irisheyes329, 55-64 (Patient) Published: November 03

I smoke so I cough on occasion anyway but I got a cold that went into my chest and this medication worked for me. I was surprised because most cough meds. I've had in the past just put me to sleep but this one actually allowed me to sleep thru the night without coughing.

Comment from: Pattyjake, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 21

I found this med relieved my cough and promoted rest (yes, with drowsiness...but I welcomed that after 5 days of deep chest congestion with cough). As long as I'm not working or driving I will continue to take this for cough :)).

Comment from: lb, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 07

Used for brochitis worked well, but caused drowsiness

Comment from: julie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 29

I had a bad cold with endless coughing keeping me up all night. This will stop it for a while but then I wake up coughing again. Not completely satisfied with thisproduct.

Comment from: BRATNLG, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

I TAKE THIS RIGHT BEFORE BED AND IT DOES ALLOW ME TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT WITHOUT COUGHING.

Comment from: jezzy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 14

Excellent cure for bronchitis.

Comment from: not coughing at night, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 12

Stops my cough and runny nose due to allergies. I only take it at bedtime and not every night. It helps me sleep without coughing. Noticed very dry mouth after taking it.

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 07

I've only been on this medication for two days now... and I feel like I'm floating. Works wonderfully for my cough, tastes TERRIBLE. I can't get over the sensation that I'm floating on a cloud watching everything that's happening around me. All I want to do is curl up with a blanket and go back to sleep for ten years... Hopefully this will pass!

Comment from: tyla, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 31

it also helped my upset stomach.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.

Promethazine HCl and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Syrup