Propecia User Reviews

Propecia - User Reviews

Propecia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Propecia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: propatient83, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 16

Have taken Propecia for almost 8 years, since I started noticing I was loosing my hair at 19. My hair loss almost has completely stopped. My hair line fell by over half an inch my senior year of highschool. Its probably fallen another half and inch in seven years. That's pretty slow comparitively speaking. The thining stopped toward the back of my head as well. Although expensive, what's it worth to ya not to loose your hair??

Comment from: Stefano, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 28

Does Propecia interact with Androgel and decreases testosterone?

Related Reading: Androgel

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 30

did not notice and hair loss improvement but had bad impact on sex drive, erection and semen.

Comment from: jevz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 27

I take Finasteride 5mg daily for BPH. Was suprised to find that it supposedly treats hair loss. I'm losing my hair, but I'm also 65 years young. Have noticed decrease in semen but no hair gain that I can see. I've noticed other reviewers state that the drug is expensive. I get the 5mg tablets for $10.50 for a 90 day supply through my insurance companies mail order pharmacy. So guys, check that out! I've been on Finasteride for a couple years now. From what I read, I should have a full head of hair, but no such luck.

Comment from: proscar, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

plz dont use this i took proscar split in to 5 pieces and took 3 peices for 3days i have brain fog and sexual side effects this after 1 month of discontinuation still not recovered so plz dont do this

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 17

I have been on Propecia about 7 years and I think it really works. My hair actually got a little thicker and I don't have the receding hair line that my older and younger brothers have. It sure is expensive though. I'm thinking about skipping a pill now and then to reduce my costs.