Propylthiouracil User Reviews

Propylthiouracil - User Reviews

Propylthiouracil User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Propylthiouracil sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Taylor1564, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

I have had a full day's experience with the med so far. Last night I had a slight headache and my left knee was sore, but since then I've had no side effects. I noticed that after I walked up and down the stairs today I could actually breathe! I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease yesterday and my doctor put me on 100mg three time/day of the Propylthiouracil. So far I'm impressed.

Comment from: bonnie, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 28

my arm and legs hurt so bad I can barely walk, or lift anything. I am so tired, and I feel like shit. I am going off this medicine and will deal with heart palpations.I felt better before I took this medicine. I never had joint pain. now I do. My heart was acting up, and I am allergic to iodine! I am going to find a new doctor right away, someone needs to find out why so many women have thyroid problems. I was better off the medicine.

Comment from: Dinanana, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 23

I have been taking this med for 4 months. I felt better by the second week. My problem is remembering to take it 3 times a day. Mild side effect of itching, mostly on my shins. So far my T3's and T4's are back in the normal range but TSH is still 0.06

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: young and unhealthy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 02

I have been taking this medication for about a month now and it has made me very week and tired often. My heart has an irregular rhythm that causes my head to hurt.I am hoping that the effects will change soon because so far this has been the only option for treatment given to me by my healtcare physician.

Comment from: savannah, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 06

prescribeed by mdctive thyroid- easy to use- but the side effects of diarrhea and loss of appetite is difficult

Related Reading: diarrhea