Protonix I.V. User Reviews

Protonix I.V. - User Reviews

Protonix I.V. User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Protonix I.V. sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 08

My only concern is that I've been taking it over 6 months, and if I quit for more than 3 or 4 days, my constant acid reflux returns.

Comment from: Victor, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 21

I have been taking Nexium for sometime and started taking protonix and I'm very satisfied with the results. It's just as good as Nexium

Related Reading: Nexium | protonix

Comment from: isabel01, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 10

I started with OTC drugs years ago, graduated to perscription drugs,with the last stop being protonix. It's been over a year and it works great.

GI Disorders