Proventil HFA User Reviews

Proventil HFA - User Reviews

Proventil HFA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Proventil HFA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ann, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 15

When using this medication I get a very warm uncomfortable feeling in my chest and lungs. It makes me sick on my stomach. I used the albuterol (old one) for 33 years and never had a problem. For myself taking that one off the market was a very big mistake for severe asthma suffers. I wish I new where to order the real inhaler.

Comment from: Zoom, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 14

I am 67 COPD use in conjunction with steriod inhaler. A better replacement for Abuteral than Proair. Could improve cover cap. It falls off.

Comment from: wmccloud, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 09

It works!!!!

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 13

My Dr. put me on this for COPD. I find it works quickly and is easy to use. Will continue with the treatment.

Comment from: LadyDazzell1954, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

It works wonders but my insurance did not pay but only $1.00 on this. What else works this well at a lower price. This is not the only medication I take, and when I picked it up I was floored as to the cost of this medication.If I did not need it I would of not gotten it.