Pseudovent 400 Capsules User Reviews

Pseudovent 400 Capsules - User Reviews

Pseudovent 400 Capsules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pseudovent 400 Capsules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: donal 1935, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: March 14

I am very disatisfied with this drug. It kept me awake for one whole night after taking only two tabs (morning, night) on your 1 to 5 scale, I would give it a minis one.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 07

Received this prescription after 5 days of severe congestion hoping to relieve symptoms. Since on the medication for 3 days, I'm actually coughing more and am waking up during the night every 4 hrs. or so. A mild headache has also developed -- perhaps due to lack of sleep. Still congested and not happy with the results to date.

Related Reading: headache | sleep

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

Symptoms: Massive chest cold and sinus congestion. This drug was prescribed to me and it is taking forever to loosen/clear up the sinuses and congestion. Worst part are the side effects. Basically what is listed for this drug, I have: headaches, dizziness, nausea, slight hand shaking, tired/weak, loss of sex drive and also have experienced unusual sweating. Also have experienced shortness of breath but that may be due to the congestion. This drug is awful. I'd rather cough an extra week than with the above. It is worse enough where I have avoided driving at times. Oh, and the side effects comes in waves. I will feel okay (not great but okay) for a few minutes then it'll hit like a ton of bricks. Good times!

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: leonard, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

Cough was minimized as well as post nasal drainage.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

I feel weak, get constant headaches, am having trouble sleeping, and get muscle aches...all of which I do NOT normally get and which were NOT symptoms of the cold I had. I continued to have chills, which may have been due to the cold. I was shaking, again possibly due to the cold, but also possibly due to the weakness I felt after taking pseudovent. On a very odd note also, it made my gums and teeth hurt and feel sore as if I had been punched in the mouth. This symptom is constant and doesn't go away until about 24 hours after I DON'T take pseudovent.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

I have plugged ears, due to sinus congestion. I have been taking 1 capsule twice a day for the last 12 days and have two more days to go. There has been no improvement in my stuffed ears. for the first 10 days I was also taking "augmenten".

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 17

CLassic cold - stuffy, thick mucous, sore throat, post nasal drip. This cleared it up and allowed me to cough out/blow out the stuck stuff. and the extra energy it provides is a bonus!

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 28

Sleeplessness and difficulty urinating beats the constant sinus drainage and sore throat. Unlike Actifed, this drug does not cause me to be drowsy.

Comment from: nono, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 10

daily headaches to to congestion.This product is great

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 11

I experienced insomnia and had trouble sleeping the entire time I was on the drug

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: Gardiner, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

Thid medication seems to work well for me in clearing up nasal congestion and coughing. I experienced none of the side effects mentioned here. I did notice that the effect wore off about four hours sooner than claimed, so I ended up taking one every 8 hours or so. At this frequency practically all cold synptoms went away.

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.