Pulmicort Flexhaler User Reviews

Pulmicort Flexhaler - User Reviews

Pulmicort Flexhaler User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pulmicort Flexhaler sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Grant, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 07

I have COPD & sleep apnea, the results after using this are amazing, no more wheezing & a comfortable feeling in my chest & throat that I hadn't experienced in a long time before starting treatmen

Related Reading: sleep apnea

Comment from: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 19

Worked great for my 11 year old son with no side effects!

Comment from: 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 09

I have been using this medication since Nov. of 2001 (180mcg). I have not had any incidents of asthma since! Very satisfied. Still have the rescue inhaler (out dated now) kept as crutch I guess.

Comment from: elsie, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 22

I have allergy-induced asthma, and take this in the evening. It started helping with my breathing after 1 day. I rinse my mouth after inhaling my doses like my pharmacist suggested. I found it easy to inhale the medicine.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: Dolores, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 27

I have (COPD) started Pulmicort inhaler July 17, 2012. Took about 10 days and it was just amazing, my chronic cough toally stopped. Exactly 3 months later Nov. 1st I noticed I was losing my sense of taste. By Dec. 1st (one month later) I developed the worst bitter taste in my mouth . I stopped the Pulmicort. now, almost 1 month later, my cough is coming back and my loss of taste plus the horrible bitter taste is still there. can't swallow food with this terrible taste and losing weight. in this case, the cure is worse than the disease.

Comment from: pulnicort, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 18

I have been taking Pulmicort via nebulizer but only last month I told my consultant I didnt think it has worked very well for me and he stated it was more of a "placebo" effect which didnt go down very well with me.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 04

I am attempting to lose weight. I have changed my diet and walk 2 miles 4 days a week. I have not lost any weight and have attributed it to the use of the inhaler.

Comment from: eileen, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

Worked immediately after the first nebulizer treatment. After 3 years of continuous shortness of breath + constant migraines + I can finally breath normal. It took 4 pulmonogist to figure my diagnosis out...but - I feel normal again!!!

Comment from: shirley, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

after 3 days of use. I was transported to Mercy Medical Center. Severe Dizziness and nausea. Have an adrenal adenoma doctor is ignoring.

Related Reading: Dizziness