Pulmicort Respules User Reviews

Pulmicort Respules - User Reviews

Pulmicort Respules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pulmicort Respules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Donna, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 19

It is a great treatment for asthma, however, the severe fatigue is an understatement. At night all I can think about is going to sleep because I am so tired! I thought I was going crazy, but when I read this in your reviews, I felt better knowing it was the medication and not " just me " feeling strange! I had to go off of it because I have developed acid reflux and I am being treated for that. I think Pulmicort has alot of side affects that are NOT mentioned. I was fine, health-wise, before I took this stuff and now I am a mess. It does control asthma, but now it has cropped up other problems that I am not too happy about.

Related Reading: asthma | fatigue | sleep

Comment from: trace, 3-6 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 08

causes excessive impulse behavior and complete loss of appetite. also causes penis problems.

Comment from: Concerned Mother, 7-12 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 09

Has anyone experienced weight gain with Pulmicort? My son is very active and eats like a normal 12 yr old, but he continues to gain weight,especially around the middle. I hve found that weight gain is a side affect. He is fatigued and has a really stuffy/runny nose all of the time.

Comment from: tryin2Bme, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 28

I have tryed this drug several times. My breathing is immediately effected. I can feel my breathing getting worse. I visited my MD today and she told me to start using it again. I had already told her that my breathing worsened..It causes allergy problems, sleep problems, me to be very nervous, weight gain and very hungry. Facial swelling also. This is not a good drug to use.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: cameron2, 3-6 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 01

My 6 yr old grandson has been taking pulmicort in a breathing machine for a week, and has severe dirreah and horrible mood swings. He can not go to sleep.

Comment from: volgirl, 3-6 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 08

my daughter keeps complaining of a headache (at the age of 31/2) which is a side effect per my pediatrician

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 31

my son is 5. first winter season on this med (he was 3) used this twice a day, spring he went off and only had one attack all summer! his asthma is also triggered my allergies. so this is a HUGE improvement. this winter on only one does a day. has had only 2 flare ups this winter and 1 hospital trip. Much improvment. As I said his asthma is triggered by allergies too and of course when suffering respitory infection. this has improved his daily activities so much. we hope in a few years he will need NO medication relief at all! His coughing syptoms when flaring up has decreased so much I recommed you see your pedetrician if your child suffers as mine did and didnt really need to. (by the way his doctor didnt recommed 1st we were notified by our insurance co. because they beleived he was abusing (using to much) of albuterol on a regular basis. this has cut his fast releif of needind albuterol by 80%

Published: February 29

The medication leaves a horrible taste in my mouth, I also have a few blisters in my mouth

Comment from: Jim, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 15

best treatment I've had to prevent asthma symtoms

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 11

Caused severe fatigue

Comment from: Mandy, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 21

I have two children that are on this medication, I have been happy with it. It has been concerning to me that my older son has been on it since he was six months old and he has always been an active child, but He is hasn't be able to control his weight or lose any. Now he six years old and around 106 to 110 pounds, He also is aggressive and unable to sleep or wake up in the morning.