Pulmozyme User Reviews

Pulmozyme - User Reviews

Pulmozyme User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pulmozyme sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: samsmom, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 20

My 6 year old son was so exhausted that he couldn't keep up w/ any other kids! Naps throughout the day, etc. He was diagnosed @ Mayo Clinic w/ Bronchiectasis. He has been on Pulmozyme for over 2yrs. My husband just lost his very good ins Cigna-and we put our son back on my employers ins- United Healthcare. They refuse to cover the HIGH cost of Pulmozyme! W/ employment at my company for 21 years, they won't cover my son's medications! Genetec needs to expand their indications for this med. My son is surely going to go back to the tired little boy we used to have...

Related Reading: Bronchiectasis | Pulmozyme

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 25

I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when I was 9 months old. This drug has been a huge help/ lifesaver for both me and my sister that also has CF. I am very thankful to have it. The only complication I have is finding a way to pay for it. Even after insurance it is quite expensive.

Related Reading: Cystic Fibrosis

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 20

I have been using Pulmazyme for over a year and a half. It has really helped me to keep up a good lung function, and helps to increase my lung function when my lung function suddenly drops. And helps to maintain a healthy lung function level with everyday use. I am very satisfied!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

the drug seems to work but way too expensive

Comment from: heartfelt148, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 30

I noticed the first day I took pulmozyme that it was helping. I now had energy that I didn't have before and I had it every day I took pulmozyme. I do notice some slight chest pain, experienced the hoarse throat , but it went away quickly. I have found my eyes dry and irritated recently after I have been on it for 6 mos., but it is a small price to pay for the reward. My energy level allows me to do things I never got to before. Thanks Pulmozyme.

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: heartfelt, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

I have recently been diagnosed with a rare form of CF - Pulmozyme has given me the energy I lacked for many years. It was immediate and made a big difference in my everyday life. I wish I had it years ago.