Pylera Capsules User Reviews

Pylera Capsules - User Reviews

Pylera Capsules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pylera Capsules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: October 12

It worked. Only 10 days of therapy

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 06

I am finishing up my 7th day of the medication. Every website I have read made me extremely nervous about taking this medication. If I can give any advice, EAT A FULL MEAL BEFORE YOU TAKE THE MEDICATION!!! If you don't eat, you will be extremely nauseous and throw up. I hate forcing myself to eat, but if it prevents the nausea, I will do it. You need to eat 4 meals per day. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER ALL DAY!!!! The mornings are hard, because you do wake up nauseous, but the first thing I do is grab a bottle of water and drink some. I ended up with the darkened stool and diarrhea, but other than that everything has been going ok. 3 more days!!!!

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

This medicine had made me feel sick to my stomach. This is only day 3...I do not know how I am going to make it 7 more days! I really hope this works.

Comment from: ldb, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 11

I have about four more days to finish this treatment. I have so much diarhea three to four times per day. Yellow urine and heart paps. I even have had shortness of breath. I will be so glad when I have finished this treatment and hope I never have to get back on this medication again.

Comment from: Sheila2010, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

Having to take 3 pills 4 times a day was okay at first and then comes every side effect that this medication causes....and my experience was excruciating stomach pain, dark urine & stools, headache, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.

Related Reading: headache | dizziness

Comment from: woozy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 08

Oh...boy.... hope never have to ever take this drug ever again!!! Dark hard black stools second day of the treatment, bleeding hemorhoids, terrible headache, chills, joint pain and you name it... everything in the insert plus more!!

Comment from: Belly Ache, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 13

I am mid-way in the course of treatment so I cannot speak to the effectiveness. The case to organize and track the dosage is very helpful. However, I am experiencing maany of the side effects: dizziness, nausea, chills, bowel issues. This is unusual for me because I typically don't experience the potential side effects mentioned in any drug insert. I will finish the full course of treatment but this has not been fun.

Comment from: ZZYGLO, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

This is my 6 day taking this meds and i have gotten the worst diahrea; its very dark in colors and my urine is very yellowish; i hope i can finish. 4 days left.

Comment from: gina, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 10

I have terrible nausea & feel dizzy. I can't wait to finish this .

Comment from: soapmay, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

Does Pylera cause you to have black stools

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 21

This was hard to take. Overwhelming. I had to stop taking it because I started to get numbness in my legs and arms. (Serious side effect.)

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 02

Can u say diarrhea!!

Comment from: Wilshirerunner, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 01

4 days into the course, all side effects as described by others, BUT it's working. If you have not been running with ulcer, the side effects I'm experiencing is only 1/3 of the symptoms prior to the treatment. I know I have to hang in there, you too.

GI Disorders