Pylera Capsules User Reviews

Pylera Capsules - User Reviews

Pylera Capsules User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pylera Capsules sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LisaAnn, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

Honestly the 1st 2 days I thought I would die. The dizziness & nausea would not stop even while lying down. Fortunately a co-worker noticed I was not eating enough for this medication. (I have been very bleesed not to have needed any before this) For the remainder of the treatment, I stayed away from dairy completely, ate a lot of oatmeal, bananas, chicken & rice. This helped immensely. Fluids, you must drink PLENTY of fluids.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WORSE TAKING THIS MEDICATION OR NONE AT ALL. I HAVE HAD ALL SIDE EFFECTS. I JUST HOPE IT WORKS, JUST 5 DAYS LEFT OF THIS.

Comment from: n7hzng, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 28

I tried Prevpac 5 years ago but I was diganosed with the stupid bug again. My Doctor prescribed Pylera for me. I am on day seven (7) today. 3 days more to go. I just feel extremely weak but I have been doing fine. I eat everyday before taking the drug. and I drink a lot of water.I think we need more research to fine an easy way to eradicate this bug.

Related Reading: Prevpac

Comment from: HatePylera, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

Well, I am in so much pain that the doctor has requested for me to only take it for 2 more days instead of 5 more days. The pains are very bad and I have had a headache since saturday. I have vomited, severe case of diarrhea, stomach cramps, back pain and very uncomfortable feeling. I literally cry all day cause of the pains. I missed one dose and was actually good, but I took the pills and the pains started again. I am miserable. Doctor can't put me on anything else since I am allergic to penicillin. I don't wish this on anyone.

Comment from: ella, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 25

On this medication for 4 days ,and find to have no problem,other than darker urine.

Comment from: Anna, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 21

I am currently being treated for the H pylori bacteria. The drug seems to be working ...but I am so, so tired.

Comment from: frugal patient, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I had an H Pylori treatment many years ago, but it was not so full of side effects. I have experienced every one of them. The 4 times a day dosing with all the foods and meds you can not have before or after is veyry troublesome. I know the ingredients in it are all generic in nature and very inexpensive, I feel this product is totally over priced. idea of combining the ingredients in one capsule but still it is outrageous.... medical plan.....

Comment from: Az faxman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 01

I am treating H pylori. Prylra has brought me to tears. I have not cried this hard in 6 years. I was a 230 pound guy and I have lost 25 pounds in just 10 day's. Every side effect that is listed for this medication I got. I have deep depression from this medication.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: Dawn, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 20

I am on day 7 of this drug. It has been a pain to take it four times a day. Main side effects have been dark urine and black hard stools. Major chills, sleepy, and joint pain!! Around day 5 started to get symptoms of a yeast infection, which is something that i never get. Only 3 days and 36 pills left to go!!

Related Reading: yeast infection

Comment from: Tina, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 23

I just had minor side effects; mild nausea at times, but I think it was because I did not eat enough. I had a couple mild headaches at first but not bad and could still work. The biggest side effect for me was just being very phsically tired. I am on day nine. It has been a pain to take the medicine every day but I really started to feel better on day three. I did drink lots of water with a cup of coffee in the morning.

GI Disorders