Pyridium User Reviews

Pyridium - User Reviews

Pyridium User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Pyridium sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: foxgirl967, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 19

Was prescribed this medication for releif of UTI alon with Cipro. Helped to releive the spasms of the bladder (frequency) but did nothing to releive the pain during and after urination. **Must note that the pain did let up a bit on the second day of being on it, but that could also be because of the anitbiotics kicking into gear. Hope this helps:)

Related Reading: Cipro

Comment from: freespirit, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

I was given this at the emergency room upon learning I had a UTI. Urination was painful and frequent. They did forwarn it would turn the urine a orange/reddish color. As well as warning not to wear my contact lenses as it could stain them. However, the slight orangish tint in my eyes was quite a suprise. This is my 3rd and final day taking this med. I noticed I have slight pain urinating again and hope it stops soon. Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice! Hope you find this helpful.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 05

I was prescribed this after surgery on my kidneys and UT. It worked fine the first few days, then on the 4th i started itching when I took it, and burning. I stopped taking it, and the itching and burning went away. I recommend this drug for a few days, but no more than 3.

Comment from: MsTickleHollywood, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

I love this medication, I get bladder infections several times a year and I used to just suffer until the antibiotic kicked in. A doctor at Minor Emergency gave me this, and it worked wonders. My symptoms are often so bad I'm stuck in bed, and this makes them disappear until the antibiotic does it's job. Now I request it everytime I see the doctor for a bladder infection.