Quinidine Sulfate User Reviews

Quinidine Sulfate - User Reviews

Quinidine Sulfate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Quinidine Sulfate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rockman, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 15

Being a senior runner I have never taken a drug in my life. I was locked in a fib for six weeks before starting the drug. Eight months later I have had no problems.

Comment from: jim, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 09

I take a 300 mg tablet twice a day, morning and evening. I have had no atrial fibrillation issues since I started taking the medicine.

Related Reading: atrial fibrillation

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 18

Works very well for occasional A-fib caused by too much alcohol intake. Always causes diaherria.

Comment from: martha, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 23

I suffered from paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia and was treated with several drugs before quinidine sulfate with no effect. Within 1 hour of starting the quinidine my heart rate was normal. I took the drug for about 5 years, and then was switched to quinaglute, which is the same but time released. After 10 years the Dr. stopped it and the rate stayed in the normal range. That was 35 years ago, and I have never had to use it since, although the Dr. still has me wear the avioinics or holter every year or so to check for recurrant pvs.

Related Reading: quinidine sulfate