Razadyne ER User Reviews

Razadyne ER - User Reviews

Razadyne ER User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Razadyne ER sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Rit, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 20

my wife was taking this. no help. made her sick-dizzy. she will not take. took for 3 months. according to md. only good for 6-12 months then no help after that.

Comment from: SIlver Fox, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 15

I have PD and Dementia. I began taking razadyne after side effects with Arecept. Side effects were less with Razadyne, but dreams have continued, but less intense. Little positive effect on memory. Now I take Namenda with Razadyne and I see an improvement. However, cognitive skills tests did not improve after six months of both. But, I feel better.

Related Reading: Dementia | Namenda

Comment from: capdavidb@!aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I do not notice that much improvement at this time

Comment from: Beaux, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 15

Bad dreams, nightmares, headaches, and nausea. Feel more confused with than without.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: anyorall, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 21

My hair is falling out. Is this a side effect with Razadyne ER Oral? Even on my face. depressed, cannot sleep, losing weight.

Related Reading: Razadyne ER | sleep

Comment from: kenrhody89@hotmail.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 30

Have Traumatic Brain Injury from a Motor Vehicle Accident,my neurologist started me on this med..it saved my life! my memory was gone and now Im regaining more each day,use the generic version,thanks!

Comment from: Sarah, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 22

Been taking for 8 months now. Effectiveness is good. Continued weight loss and loss of appetite.

Published: June 05

Has anyone taken this for migraine treatment? I get frequent, severe migraine headaches. I just started taking it this morning, so I really don't know what to expect-- or if it's going to be helpful. I am quite concerned about possible side effects because I am very sensitive to medication and had my gall bladder removed around five years ago.

Related Reading: migraine

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.