Relafen User Reviews

Relafen - User Reviews

Relafen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Relafen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Havenslife, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 05

I suffer from degenerative osteoarthritis in my back, hips and knees and I am in constant pain. This medicine makes the pain tolerable to where I can continue working and having a somewhat normal life. Although it does not relieve the pain completely, I can certainly tell when I missed a dose.

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: Irene, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 17

It took a month to really get in my system but I would never stop taking it. I take 2 pills a day and definitely know when it's time to take the 2nd. Have been taking it for 13 months and have intermittent boughts with constipation and diarrhea.

Related Reading: constipation | diarrhea

Comment from: Rootie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

I have a very physically demanding job, which was becoming impossible until Relafen. I can now keep up with the youngest of people on my job.

Related Reading: Relafen

Published: November 21

This medicine really works well for me. I have taken alot of medicines but none has done the job like this one. I would recommend it to others.

Comment from: cynth12, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 22

Began using for siatic nerve pain....could not believe it worked, have been taking it for eight years now. It helps with my degenerative disc disease, and also with cluster headaches...don't have them as long as I take it. I tend to have some of the more obscure side effects, limb tremors, but take a break from the drug periodically. Hard on stomach but if taken with food I have no problem. All in all has been very helpful, just concerned about long, long term use. Have had chronic joint disease since I was 23 and have taken a variaty of meds.

Related Reading: cluster headaches | tremors

Comment from: Chasm, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 20

Arthritis in knee. Have been using Ibuprofen but Dr. Prescrined this med 500 Mg twice per day instead. Took for 4-days but pain and stiffness did not subside but entire calf,ankle, foot and toes swelled up. Also gained 8-Lbs. Stopped after 7- pills and returned to Ibuprofen which work well without these side effects.

Related Reading: Arthritis | Ibuprofen

Comment from: cherwhit65, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 09

I fight with arthritis and fibermyalgia. Nothing would work unless I wanted to live life as a zombie. After 2 weeks I knew something was changed and I knew if I missed a dose. I love this medication it doesn't make me a zobie. I live life a lot better than before

Comment from: mensajenn68, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 10

this med did NOTHING for my back pain!!! all it did was make me nauseus and give me terrible gas pains. as soon as I stopped taking it, my symptoms disappeared. coincidence? doubt it!

Comment from: GrrGrrRuff, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 22

I was experiencing a lot of hip and low back pain. My Dr. gave me a prescription for this medicine and it has worked absolutely fantastic for me. I take 2 tablets daily 500 mg. One in the morning and one at bedtime. I have had no side effects from this drug.

Comment from: ruthlrvan, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 23

This medication does not help my joint stiffness. It barely helps the pain. It makes me sick to my stomach & gives me one hell of a headache.

Related Reading: headache

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options