Relafen User Reviews

Relafen - User Reviews

Relafen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Relafen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: tease, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 02

This medication gave me ease of pain within a few days. I was able to exercise the joint after that and build muscle to help control the movement of the joint. It was a god send. I had no ill effects from the drug.

Comment from: nabumetone, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 07

It works wonderfully for my arthritis and I feel really good after taking it. Most of the pain is gone. So far I have had no real side effects.

Comment from: BTmom97302, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 22

I use this for Chronic Hip Bursitis. I've tried several other anti-inflammatory drugs, and this keeps me pain free, and feeling "normal". There have been a few times, I've forgotten to take it. I'm reminded that same day with pain and limping. The only thing I don't like are the bruises that pop up for no reason. Right now, I have 5 on one arm, 2 on the other, and at least 8 between both legs. They're no larger than a half dollar, but I look like an abused woman. I need to let my Dr. know, but I'm afraid he'll take it away!

Related Reading: Hip Bursitis | bruises

Comment from: mothermoon, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 13

I have fibromyalgia and arthritis. This drug in brand name form was successful in eliminating my pain and physical limitations. The generic form did not and I found it very disappointing.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia

Comment from: kclarke303, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 23

this is a miracle drug - i pulled a groin muscle and within 1/2 hour of taking the first (2))pills, i had total relief - no pain - it also helps w/ degenerated disc disease

Comment from: fibromess, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

This med doesn't touch my pain. I have fibromyalgia and a bad disc in my back and this is no more effective than a baby aspirin and it makes me sick to my stomach. Considering the side effects and it's uselessness I stopped taking it. [my dr. knows.]

Related Reading: aspirin

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 31

I was takng this medication for severe arthritis and inflamation, it didn't help with the pain but after 2 months I put on over 10lbs, became extremely fatigued,itchy all over,loss hearing for 3 weeks,I stopped meds and questioned my Dr. and he said couldn't have been from the meds,fatigue hearing and itching improved after stopping so I don't know what to say, watch for odd side effects, may be alergic reaction and not side effect.

Related Reading: fatigue | itching

Comment from: IzzySharif, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

Wow, at least with the pain meds I've gotten sick with, the hit was a quick on and the natural stomach process turned it right on out and I was able to go on. I took this relafen and about 2 hours later it hit and stayed with me 2 days plus. I have not been so sick from a medication, you talk about an enduring sickness too. As you can probably see, I had no benefit what-the-so-ever from this med and would not recommend it's use on any mammal past or present.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 16

I have osteoarthritis and this medication has helped me so much. I am in so much pain when I miss a dose.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 07

i have used this for TENSION headaches because nothing else worked! AND THIS DID!

Comment from: SAnne, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 01

I have fibromyalgia and all I can say is THANK GOD for this medication! It gradually decreased the pain until I felt I could make it without taking the medication any longer. After I stopped taking it is when I realized just HOW much it had helped me. I'll never miss another dose again.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options