Relafen User Reviews

Relafen - User Reviews

Relafen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Relafen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

I take this medication for the arthritis in my back and for the pain after having back surgery. I was just taking a narcotic for the pain and it was doing ok but it was not enough. My doctor prescribed relafen and I take it and the narcotic and it helps me out alot more.

Comment from: Sandy, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 24

I have Osteoarthritis. My hands & left hip pain is very bad. Also have degenerative arthritis in my spine. I use the generic and it eases my pain quite well. I take Rabeprazole (Pariet) to counteract the stomach problems. I also know when I have missed a dose. I have tried other medications for these problems but this is the best.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

It worked great for my pain, unfortunately, I developed a rash and itching within two weeks of taking it. I did have some stomach upset, but not horribly bad, take with food or within 30 minutes of eating and the stomach upset didn't occur. I had to quit taking it because of the rash.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: September 22

fibromyalgia

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options