Relenza User Reviews

Relenza - User Reviews

Relenza User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Relenza sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Xtine, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 06

I'm 17 Weeks preg. and i wasen't to sure if I should take it. I have took one dose yesterday nite and it worked for the body aches i was getting. but now that i have read all these reviews i'm stoping about 20 min after i inhaled the medication i did start having stomach pain. and this morning when i woke up my lips were swollen. I'm taking my unborn baby's health into consideration and stoping this med's besides it did nothing for the cough and congestion just the aches.. but what good is it for if your getting stomach craps among other things i have read

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: Ken, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 13

Extreme outbreak of facial cold sores on second day of use. This outbreak was so bad and widespread, I had to seek medical attention. Very painful condition. Didn't have the flu (misdiagnosed) or any other condition to cause outbreak. Suspect the Relenza. This is not a listed side effect but I will never take Relenza again.

Comment from: Durlaw, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 01

My husband has the 'flu so when I started sneezing and having a runny nose I saw the GP who prescribed Relenza to take if the symptoms worsened. They did worsen and I started the course. I have some ear-ache and have had some stomach cramps, I am tired at the end of the day but I can function so I am satisfied. My husband who started taking Relenza possibly just past the initial 48 hours of symptoms has not fared as well, his overall symptoms have improved but he is very fatigued.

Comment from: Abby, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 30

I started this after I was diagnosed with the swine flu. The side effects are worse than the flu. I wish I never took it! The abdominal cramping is VERY uncomfortable. Use caution. I am still very ill and this medication has only made things more complicated.

Comment from: lucy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 30

i am 9 wks pregranant and was offered this inhaler.i have been using it for a day my symptoms have increased i have a bad cough,tight chest, runny nose, loss of appetite, sickness, fever i feel worser than i was a day ago.

Comment from: Sick Girl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

Although this medicine did bring my fever down & get rid of the joint aches, the side effects have been bad! The headache & diarrhea are worse than they were prior to taking Relenza & seem to become more severe with each dose. Not sure if that's happened to anyone else. The dizziness is pretty amusing, though! Hopefully this RX it works for you, but make sure to have lots of Pedialyte & Excedrin on hand.

Related Reading: dizziness