Remeron SolTab User Reviews

Remeron SolTab - User Reviews

Remeron SolTab User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Remeron SolTab sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Malka 1926, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 27

I've been taking this drug for 3 years,15 mg. at night after bedtime primarly for easier sleep. I've been waking with headaches periodically and wonder if they're associated with long usage of Remeron.

Related Reading: sleep | Remeron

Comment from: kizz, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

I have only been taking Remeron for 4 weeks now for treatment of major depression. I have found that my anxiety has lessened but I still feel depressed most of the time. I do sleep very well though. I'm hoping that the anti-depressant effect will kick in soon.

Related Reading: depression | anxiety

Comment from: dbldee315, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 12

i sleep good and after the first two weeks my depression lessened

Comment from: msmac1, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 08

I had a very restful sleep while taking this medication. The only side effect of taking this med is that I was groggy for a while after waking up, but very relaxed the rest of the day.

Comment from: Jen, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 15

I am on 37.5 mg after 6 months of lower doses. It definitely helps sleep and the depression lifted after adding the latest 7.5mg. I have watched my calorie intake carefully and have not gained weight. No sexual side effects. I would rate it A+.

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: Barb, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 10

I have been taking it for several years. It definitely helps me sleep, but I take several other antidepressants, so am not sure how well it helps the depression. I have gained about 20 pounds on the medicine. I am not at all happy about that, but it is better than not sleeping.

Related Reading: antidepressants

Comment from: MA, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 12

I have been using this medication for about 10 months. While it has somewhat helped my depression symptoms, I find the 10+ pounds I have gained to be a big drawback. Also, the drowsy feelings that helped me sleep are no longer working like they used to. I will be switching meds.

Comment from: rr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 18

Have been using for 8 yrs. Get great sleep. Feel able to function all day. Start day early, up at 6 am, not groggy. Take with 5mg Diazepam

Comment from: Lisa, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 13

when my depression comes on, it less me hopeless. Remeron keeps me from hitting those lows'

Comment from: me2b, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 11

This medication takes a full 4-6 weeks for full effectiveness. Anyone that has taken this drug less than this amount of time should not be rating it. This medication works very well for me and helps me sleep well. Research has shown that it treats depression effectively without adversly effecting sleep the ways that SSRI's (Lexapro, paxil, prozac, celexa etc) do.

Related Reading: Lexapro | paxil | prozac