Remeron SolTab User Reviews

Remeron SolTab - User Reviews

Remeron SolTab User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Remeron SolTab sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 24

works well for me

Comment from: SILLY, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 03

WEIGHT GAIN

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 19

I've tried many other meds for PTSD with limited to no relief. This one worked immediately and completely effective with no side effects. Also it's not habit forming. Talk to your Doc and give it a try. I'm sleeping every night. Nightmares are less frequent. Been on it for about a year. I highly recommend it. Feeling like I'm ready to move on ;-)`

Related Reading: Nightmares

Comment from: fdeavis@cox.net, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 29

Of all the medications that I have taken since my depression (40 years of depression) this medicine (Remeron)has been the best that ever happen to me. I don't really feel depressed anymore but I still need this med. to be able to sleep and eat. I have lost my appetite entirely and I believe forever and with Remeron I feel hungry. Right now I'm only taking 15mgs. and I cut the pill in half (7.5 mgs). The dose doesn't come lower.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 18

not me

Comment from: mildred4skfro, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 10

i have only taken 1 20mg pill and cut the second dose in half - i will not take another dose unless i can be assured it will get easier

Comment from: TMarie247, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 24

Great. I'm sleeping and eating again... But I sleep walk... anyone else?