Remicade User Reviews

Remicade - User Reviews

Remicade User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Remicade sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: A Very Blessed Nurse, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 01

I have been on Remicade for a total of 7yrs. This medication has literally released the chains that bound me. Once I was hospitalized because my Immune System was so low it couldn't fight off Pneumonia, that was my only downfall, because I was taken off of it for a year and boy did my body feel it. I am now up to 600mg every 6 weeks. I had to stop Methotrexate, because that was causingtoo many side effects and I couldn't handle it. The first Rheumayologist I had said that at age 35, he hadn't seen R.A. attack someone so young so hard, he didn't even know if the Remicade would even help me. After 3 months of treatments starting at 300mg, the MD was amazed at how quickly the inflammation started to regress. It's now a little over 7 yrs. and I honestly believe I am in remission. Aside from occasional flare-ups, I feel, not 100%, pretty darn close though. Thank God, the knowledge and skill God gave the Rheumatologists.

Related Reading: Pneumonia

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options