Renova User Reviews

Renova - User Reviews

Renova User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Renova sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 07

I have seen my acne get better and some of the lines and sun damage lessen or look like they did. Had no problem with peeling or redness.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: Fabulous at 50, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

I've recently started using this medication to reduce pore size and help with sun damage (pigmentation) on my face. I am am using other medications too for rocasa. I am impressed after only a few weeks. A few large pores are smaller and my fine wrinkles between my eyes appear less deeper. I plan to adjust my dosage to every other day if redness or excessive peeling begins. Very expensive!! and not covered by my insurance. Worth the cost! 50th birthday present to myself

Related Reading: wrinkles

Comment from: lillym, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 22

Skin doctor prescribed for redness of the face (not rosacea). Makes my skin very dry, red, bumpy and itchy. Looks worse than before. You can't use it near eyes, nose or mouth so I don't understand how it can work on fine lines and wrinkles, if these ARE the spots that have wrinkles! VERY EXPENSIVE and I think not worth it. If you read carefully the info it says that all (if any) benefits reverse to the old when stop using this cream. Also, too many side effects and dangers to the health. Just not worth it.

Related Reading: rosacea

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 15

I have treated minor skin cancers with this drug, and they have disappeared. Very effective.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 31

it made the skin on my face peal off, and have red spots. not good.

Comment from: fewrinkles, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 19

I have used Renova for over 10 years when in my 50's many people stopped me to ask what I used on my skin as it would always look fresh and smooth with very little wrinkles. So to me this is a wonderful drug for wrinkles and putting collagen back. LOVE IT!

Related Reading: Renova

Comment from: LoveLife, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 22

After about the first 3 months my skin began to look smooth, soft, and less wrinkles. Definately the best product I have ever used for my skin. It actually works!

Comment from: good skin, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 21

I have been using this for 2 years. I have found that it is very effective for fine lines, shrinking pore size, improving texture and with excessive pigmentation. It does cause a lot of peeling and redness and irritation. It took about 6 weeks before my skin adjusted to this medication.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 11

I have used this for over 2 years and skin is smooth and wrinkle free except for above upper lip. It did not remove a few old age spots BUT I didn't get any more. It is expensive but at my age worth it, no side effects noticed.I am continuing to use it daily

From WebMD