Requip XL User Reviews

Requip XL - User Reviews

Requip XL User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Requip XL sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 17

I have been on Requip for Restless Leg Syndrome for over 12 years, and on the Extended Release formula (4 mg in the morning) for about 2 years. It has been a lifesaver, as my RLS is very severe, and has been getting worse and worse over time. I have very few side effects from it, but if I forget to take it, my whole body reminds me. RLS is not just limited to your legs - the whole body can be involved.

Related Reading: Restless Leg Syndrome

Comment from: Spurgeon, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 11

i was taking this drug for about 10 months. I felt very go, no tremors and very little stiffnes

Comment from: long dong, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 15

I was taking Mirapex and it made me really tired but I believe it worked better than Requip XL. i'm not real sure that its working best for me yet.

Related Reading: Mirapex

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 23

Have severe PLM/RLS. Take 7.5 mg/day. Unfortunately, requip is only marginally beneficial.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 10

I use requipxl in conjuntion with other medication to help me function.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 01

The withdrawal from this drug has been gradual and frightening. I have had nausea, diarrhea, headaches, confusion, abdominal pain. Be extremely careful withdrawing from this drug

Related Reading: diarrhea | abdominal pain