Restasis User Reviews

Restasis - User Reviews

Restasis User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Restasis sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: January 13

For some reason, I haven't experienced any of the burning sensation that others have. It took a few weeks to really make a difference but it certainly has.

Comment from: KBC, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 12

I went for an annual eye exam and mentioned that my eyes felt like allergy eyes, but no itching. He diagnosed me with dry eye and started me on Lotemax and Restatsis for a month. I had burning which took about an hour to go away, but my eyes felt worse, more watery. After 1 month I was rechecked and the dry eye had improved per exam. I have been on it about 6 weeks now and I have not noticed a decline in eye burning and watering, I have also recently been plagued with difficulty falling asleep during this time period. It has become so bad I dread going to bed just to lay awake for hours. I searched for all of the side effects and this is the first place I have seen any mention of the sleep difficulties. I will be stopping this medication to see if it helps. If there is no improvement in my sleep issues after stopping it for a couple weeks, I may consider retrying it on a limited basis, perhaps once per day. Sleep issues aside, the watery eyes, swelling and burning I still have may be enough reason to stop this medication. I will post if there is any improvement in my side effects.

Related Reading: allergy | Lotemax

Comment from: linda, 65-74 (Patient) Published: May 22

I used Restasis for about six weeks. My vision became blurred after about three weeks. I decided to stop it to see if that helped, and it did--my vision was no longer blurred. I won't use it again.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.