Retin-A Micro User Reviews

Retin-A Micro - User Reviews

Retin-A Micro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Retin-A Micro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: olivia, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 25

it really helped my acne,i really like the way it peeled my acne scares away

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

It burns pretty bad but they say beauty is pain. I guess if that's what it takes, I'll have to do it. I want so badly to have clear skin.

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: blackrose504, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 05

This is only my second week on it,and yes I am experiencing the redness,dryness(itching)and a mild burning. Yet I plan to stick with it, I was told that these effects go away with using it consistently. It is very important to use a very mild wash and to use a very good moisturizer and sunscreen. I was recommended a product like Eucerin or Cetaphil they are gentle and contain sunscreen. But any light moisturizer with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide works as well.