Revatio User Reviews

Revatio - User Reviews

Revatio User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Revatio sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: neptune, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 05

This drug is supposed to save my life, my PAH is so high,I would have died any time. This is the only reason I keep taking it, I have very blurred vision, headaches every time I take one and it makes my gut so stiff , and I get so nauseous that I can't eat. I also think it is causing my foot and leg edema to be much worse. The price is a crime against humanity, and I had to ask for it free from Phizer, otherwise I couldn't afford it.

Related Reading: edema

Comment from: gammy, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 19

brief as i can get Has not worked!

Comment from: sherman72, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 23

no change without it

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 27

I experienced some of the facial flushing but no big deal and otherwise fine.

Comment from: boner, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 08

good wood

Comment from: sindysueru336p, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 25

i have been taking it for 2 months no difference in shortness of breath still cant exercise rapid heartbeat worse

Comment from: sindysue, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

have been taking for 3 weeks and have seen no difference in my symptoms still hard to breath

Comment from: Paige, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 26

I didn't think this drug was effective at all; in fact, my doctor took me off of it at my request. After a day without I soon relized it had been extremely effective for my hypertention. Without it I couldn't even make it across my living room. I'm not perfect when I'm on it but I can at least resume some household actvities.

Comment from: bizzybea2, 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 07

my lung fuction was 10 once I started on this medacine my lungs have a 95% function it saved my life