Revia User Reviews

Revia - User Reviews

Revia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Revia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: skittishpixie, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 04

given to me for cravings, being clean for 2 months now. Had a lot of side effects, throwing up, jaw clenching, tiredness, headache,chest pain, don't want to eat or drink, feeling as if i am going thru withdrawals all over again. Just a general feeling of being sick. I don't think i will continue taking this.

Related Reading: headache | chest pain

Comment from: postess, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

I have only taken 2 doses but I was extremely nauseous yesterday afternoon/last night. Did not eat dinner and threw up before bed finally. This pill is great-it made not want to eat or drink. I guess its a diet pill too. I told my husband it's great-just as if I was drinking and got sick. Yea! I'm going to try and take it tonight before bed or maybe I will only take a half. I really want this to work but the nausea sucks.

Comment from: Carlos, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 09

It amazes me the different reactions people get from Naltrexon. I am considering myself for opiate dependence. I relapse once in a while and I do not like the idea. I am just hoping that the medication will be perfect for me. I have been on Suboxen and that worked good, but I had to cut down the Suboxen in 1/8 so that I could get off it on 1 mgs. It worked great for me. But one can still get sick when one tries to kick although on 1mg. I did not feel any withdrawls. I am considering Naltexon I just wonder about the side effect and the cost of the medication.

Comment from: jon1960, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

i use to cutt myself years ago and it started again after nine years after i had a head enjury. i cutt myself four times in two months. my doc put me on naltrexone and it stoped me from cutting. the proplem is i have real bad pain for years and i can not take the drugs i use to take. i would like enfo on what i can take, ill ask my doc because i got to go back to a pain center. the med is good for not drinking and cuts you down on smokeing. i did not like this drug at frist because of not being able to take the pain meds i use to be on but i would rather not cutt myself

Comment from: revia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

never used

Comment from: huckster, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

want to know more info on this medication

Comment from: LICKLY_LIP@YAHOO.COM, 13-18 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 14

MOHAWK VALLEY PINEFIELD HOSPITAL IS USING ALL OF THE ON A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOM SEVERLEY RETARDED POOR DEAR I AM ENCLOSING A LIST OF MEDICATION FOR SOMEONE TO PLEASE SEND ME A COPY TO LICKLY_LIP@YAHOO.COM OF ALL INTERACRIONS AND SERIOUS RISKS THANK YOU CONCERNED PARENT

From WebMD