Revlimid User Reviews

Revlimid - User Reviews

Revlimid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Revlimid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: New guy, Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 03

I've been taking Revlimid for 18 months and have no significant side effects. Hemoglobin counts went from 6.8 to 12.2. Feel like a new person.

Related Reading: Revlimid

Comment from: justunhappy, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

I have experienced severe swelling in my feet, legs and the left arm. Also swelling in the groin area. I have experienced very itchy skin in most parts of my body. I gained 20 pounds in two weeks using Revlimid Oral. I have also experienced a sore mouth and throat with this drug

Comment from: Sleeve, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 01

I've been taking this drug for 17 months with mild neuropathy (spelling?) as the only side effect.

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 09

My father has been on revlimid for 11 months. 21 days with 7 days rest. Last month he developed Shingles and a blood infection. His doctor said its from the revlimid that lowered his white bc. He passed away on 10/01/2009 due to a heart attack. I strong believe he developed a blood clot or pulmonary embolism and that killed him. He had never had any issues with his heart.

Comment from: Annette, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 15

Has been a lifesaving drug for my Myeloma.Have developed Blood Counts Issues.

Comment from: michelle_lavon, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 28

This is my second time on Revlimid - I have had a couple rough weeks, and realized that caffeine and revlimid do not mix! My hands and feet were tingling, my face was numb, my chest hurt, I was dizzy, my vision was blurred. I decided to try no caffeine and I feel 100 percent better!

Comment from: happy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 09

Great stuff! Only on drug for 5 mo. due to blood clot and then hemmorage from resulting coumiden treatment. However have had complete remission for 3 1/2 yrs based on 5 mo. treatment. Started with 25% MM cells,pain and many bone lesions.Side effects:loss of taste,blood clot,weakness,constipation,NO MORE PAIN,STOPPAGE OF BONE LOSS.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: disp115@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

Have been on since Oct. counts have dropped significatly. Only side effect is that I get tired maybe 1 or 2 days during 21 day cycle.

Comment from: bill, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 13

i started may 14.stopped middle or end of sept.my count went from 4200 to 1100 in that time .

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 17

My sister age 47 was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Found early by random blood test. She had no symptoms except elevated plasma cells. Two full body scans nothing there. She had been on the drug for 19 days when she had a blood clot go into her lung and she died instantly. Acute pulmonary embolus was the official cause of death which is one of the main complications of this drug. I pray this helps someone.

Related Reading: multiple myeloma

Comment from: exmacchina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 16

Revlimid side effects completely debilitated my physical condition, constant buzzing headache, nausea, tingling in lower arms and fingers, constipation, diahhrea, and worst of all severe and constant spasms in back and lower back, bone pain in ribs, spine, and lower hip, muscle cramps, could hardly walk, couldn't sleep, I felt like everything in my chest was swollen and irritated. All this on only the first cycle, after which my doctor took me off Revlimid. More than a month later still have the chest, rib, and back pain. I'm in fairly early myeloma and they started me on the highest dosage, maybe that was a problem.

Related Reading: headache | muscle cramps | sleep