Rhinocort Aqua User Reviews

Rhinocort Aqua - User Reviews

Rhinocort Aqua User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rhinocort Aqua sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: roadrunner, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 21

Works to treat allergies, but causes occasional nose bleeds. Also always have blood in nasial fluid when blow nose. Suspect part of my issues with dizziness and weakness may be a result of this medication.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: myzepdirect@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

It works really well to unclog my nose but my legs ache and my knees hurt. I also get short of breath easily and my heart beats weird right after I use it. I really hope these symptoms go away because I'd like to continue using the spray.

Comment from: MikeL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 27

I wrote the review back in 02/08 and at that time said that I had an allergy. Now, I'm not so sure. My right side keeps clogging up if I don't use something, so I'm having to use Rhinocort at least every 2nd or 3rd day now (although, I know, that is not per the recommended dosage). I may have something weird going on in my nasal passage or in one or more of my sinusus. Anyway, the biggest thing I want to say is that all side effects have resolved themselves - other than every once in a while I may get a slight headache that is easy to trea / goes away soon enough. I don't know about the other corticosteroids, but Rhinocort (budesonide) works well with minimal side effects. From the very beginning (within 4 to 6 hours) I was doing much better.

Related Reading: allergy | headache

Comment from: MJB, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 30

Was prescribed this med for snoring. Yes, snoring. Long time snoring problem (years and years). Sleep doc asked about congestion - yes, I've been more congested this year than others - always blowing nose to clear sinus build-up. On this med, my husband says I don't snore as much ans when I do snore, it is not nearly as loud. Am very happy - no side effects experienced.

Related Reading: snoring | Sleep

Comment from: MikeL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

I had immediate relief from bad stuffy nose (I took nearing the end of relief after using Afrin - Rhinocort maintained clear sinuses from that point forward). At the same time, it gave me a headache, made it a little difficult to concentrate, and gave me a feeling not unlike that of acid reflux. I used Rhinocort 7 years ago and it worked great - and I don't remember these negative side effects then.

Comment from: Done with Rhino!, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 19

Have used this for over year -- suddenly realized had not been tilting head back as it says after spraying -- when I did this I had a vague headache the next day with STUFFY NOSE. I have to take Mucinex and Allegra D with this... Rhinocort does not seem to do anything for Post Nasal Drip as I still have it and A DAILY HEADACHE turned migraine. I am not spending another $50 on little bottle of this stuff ever again. It gave me awful headache-- did not help my Allergic Rhinitus---only GAVE ME painful daily HEADACHES and foggy thinking. NO HELP.

Related Reading: Allegra | migraine

Comment from: ganders, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 07

I also, have experienced severe dizzy attacks from this product, that come on suddenly it feels like I'm going to stroke out or something scares the hell out of me..

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: LEO, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 22

I suffered from allergies and rhinitis all of my life. I've been using this for 8 plus years now, it works great and no side effects.

Comment from: Lopp, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 01

My left nostril was completely blocked and my right side was also quite inflamed according to my doctor. After using the drug, I can breathe through my nose again, and I have less mucus to blow out every morning. I feel better in general because I sneeze less. Side effects I've experienced are blood clots in my nose, light bleeding, and sores in my nose. It hurts when I touch my nose from the outside. I am not sure whether to continue using it or not...because I do enjoy the clear nose.

Related Reading: blood clots