Rhinocort Aqua User Reviews

Rhinocort Aqua - User Reviews

Rhinocort Aqua User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rhinocort Aqua sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rcbrx7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 14

this med is very effective in clearing my nose so that I can breath freely, however, I have noticed that I have a demostrated lessening of taste and sense of smell as a result of the useage. I have reduce dosage to once or twice a week and it seems to help. Anyone else out there experiencing similar symptoms?

Comment from: Ron, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 15

My right nostril plugs up while asleep due to a deviated septim. This drug significantly reduced this occurance. While surgery is the long term solution. The drug significantly reduced the issue until surgery can be performed.

Comment from: powderpuff, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

I was given this nasal spray for relief of dizziness and fluid in the ear...No it hasn't helped my issues and it made my throat very sore and I still have the sam problems...I don't think this was the correct medication for me..Misdiagnoised and very dissatisfied with my doctor. Not this product.

Comment from: lovesinging, 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 14

This was prescribed for my 6 yr old son. He loves it. He didn't know what he was missing until he was missing it. snif!

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

My sneezings disappeared totally throughout the 1 month period of usage. However, I have a little suspicion that my appetite disruption & light-headedness throughout the said period might be due to its side-effects.

Comment from: hollyay, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 28

I live in New Orleans (below sea level) and there are many mold and pollen spores in the air year-round. I have suffered with allergic symptoms my entire life, and the Rhinocort Spray has made my symptoms virtually non-existent. On occasion I must use Zyrtec, Zyrtec-D, etc., but if I go without the Rhincort, a trip to my ENT will be mandatory. I recommend that you use the spray exactly as described in the patient info insert. If used improperly, it could cause nose bleeds ans is way less effective. I only use once in the morning as it does keep me awake at night! Hope this info helps someone.

Related Reading: mold | Zyrtec | Zyrtec-D

Comment from: allison2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

No one told me the product would rev me up and keep me awake at night. So now I only use it every third or forth day.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 19

Cleared up my allergies quickly. No more sneezing or stuffy nose. Doesn't drip into the back of my throat or leave a bad after taste which is a plus.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 24

I have some blood in my nose almost all the time. I do not use it as often as needed because of this.

Comment from: Biddy, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 23

I have used Rhinocort for over 10 years and haven't had any problem with it. It's wonderful not to be a mouth breather anymore!

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 16

I am getting dizziness when i use this product. However it is helping little on my inflammation.

Comment from: leo568, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

I began getting releif the next day after using this. My sneeszing stopped and my head cleared up.

Comment from: Motavis, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

After just a few days in use and I can breathe again normally.

Comment from: Nibby, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 07

It seems to work better than oral medications.