Rilutek User Reviews

Rilutek - User Reviews

Rilutek User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rilutek sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lucyosc, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 26

I do not know if it is doing anything for me. I have not experienced any side effects. I know that it isn't designed to do anything to the symptoms that I have now. It is designed to slow the progression of ALS.

Comment from: Niarajud, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 08

My husband has ALS and he took this medication for two weeks. I noticed a difference in him within the first week. It made him weaker and he was not able to function as good has he had before starting it. The second week on it he noticed the difference and he stopped taking it. The Dr has said it will slow the progression of ALS by six months, one of the side effects is muscle weakness and with ALS you sure do not need to be taking something with muscle weakness as a side effect. From my research one of the causes of ALS toxins in the body, so my husband has a regular detox footbath. We are trying natural supplements. He was diagnosed 2 years ago and is doing pretty good right now.

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.