Riomet User Reviews

Riomet - User Reviews

Riomet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Riomet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

this medication has been wonderful for me. i had a very hard time swallowing the pills for my diabetes, and my doctor prescribed this. once my body became use to the riomet, i have had no issues with the side effects at all

Related Reading: diabetes | riomet

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 22

I read today of possible side effects that I may have or had, but didn't realize they were side effects. Also, as of today, I cannot even get this liquid form of Metformin due to "production problems" per manufacturer. I cannot swallow the big pills and the liquid was a god-send. Now- not available til maybe June!

Comment from: betjea, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 17

I have a hard time swallowing pills and since Metformin can't be crushed I asked for an alternative. This is great. If I take it with a meal or snack there are side affects (effects?).

Comment from: seamyst, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 03

causes diarrhea and upset stomach

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: Dede, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

I took the generic form TEVA of metformin HCL for one month. After a week I (and the rest of my family) noticed a change in my personality. It was like PMS only 100% times worse. I am a 65 year old female and have been over menopause for years. I have never taken any HRT. After three weeks a I discontinued metformin and within a day or two was back to my old self. I was told by a friend this medicine is also used by some doctors for infertility problems. What in the world is in this drug? It should be taken off the market. The "rages" I experienced were almost to the point of being dangerous to my self as well as to my family. This is a serious side effect.

Related Reading: menopause | infertility