Risperdal Consta User Reviews

Risperdal Consta - User Reviews

Risperdal Consta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Risperdal Consta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Angeleyes51, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 27

This shot has made my daughter worse and I'm takeing her in to get checked medialy, cause I did not take her for the 5th shot, but ever since she started it she has slurred speech which is getting worse, she won't go out or eat stays in bed most of the time, I honestly think this shot might have caused her to have some kinda stroke, cause her speech u can't even understand what she saying she slurrs her words, don't talk clearly' and was never like that till she started this shot, now after the 4th shot shes 10 x,s worse. I'm gonna take her to the er I know they will do a ct scan. after they read about what this shot can cause and its side affects. I was sure she would get better when I did not take her for the 5th shot, but this medicane stays in you and releases medicen over time. I feel shes really messed up from it, and I will get a medical Dr, to look at her and run tests. shes not takeing anything else. my daughter is not the same anymore, just really unhappy and confused . it really breacks my heart, and to think I trusted the dr, who said oh she will be fine on this medicane. nohes not fine, she matbe goin on 24 but you can still have a stroke if something causes it?

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: angeleyes51, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 26

I take care of my daughter she was takeing this shot I refused to bring her for the 5th one. cause for 2 weeks she won't get out of bed won't leave the house or eat, her speech is slurred which is scaring me' I think this medicane damaged her and I don't know if shes gonna get better, I'm takein her in to get checked out' I really hope the ones that made this med and the Dr' are preperred for me to complain. the people that said she should take this shot' I will file a complanit agaimst the Dr. and as far as the company who made this drug' my daughter better get better this all better go away it should have by now, shes not takeing anything else. I'm worried this shot damaged her, cause shes just not my daughter shes a zombie unhappy not hungry' don't wanna enjoy anything.

Comment from: Female (Patient) Published: November 26

Medication causes many side effects. I have been on it almost 7 years and getting worse especially in my jaw and digestion. Dizzy spells. Not sure if was diagnosed correctly either, never had some of the symptoms.

Comment from: ANGELEYES 51, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 28

I THINK THEASE SHOTS MAKE MY DAUGHTER WORSE' SHES SEEMS LOST, CONFUSED, ANGRY, LIKE SHE WANTS TO HURT SOMEONE FEELS LIKE THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER FACE AND HEAD SHE KEEPS TOUCHING IT., SHE CAN'T FOCUS, HAS TREMORS,NOW THERE 10 X,S WORSED THEM BEFORE SHES CONFUSED WALKS RIGHT OUT INTO TRAFFIC WITHOUT LOOKING' SHALL I GO ON' HOW CAN I GET THEM TO STOP THE SHOTS, THE PILLS WHERE NOT CAUSING PROBLEMS, WHY DID THE DR FEEL THE NEED TO START HER ON SHOTS.SHES 10 X,S WORSE.

Related Reading: TREMORS

Comment from: Kizzie, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 25

I've had alot of problems with side-effects such as absence of period, increase blood sugar levels. and I can definitely feel when it wears off,but the bipolar is totally under control, its easy to use and I really like it b/c i hate taking pills.