Ritalin LA User Reviews

Ritalin LA - User Reviews

Ritalin LA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ritalin LA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sunshine 01, 35-44 (Patient) Published: October 06

I have a sleep disorder not helped by Provigil, but 15 mg of Ritalin in the am then again around 4pm worked well. Dr. switched me and after 2 days of the new capsule, it is easier, but not nearly as effective. It seems to wear off early in the day (like 5pm) and leaves me exhausted during a usually productive time of my day -when my child goes to bed. Unless this is going to kick in better in a few days, I want to go back to the regular pills. This capsule also takes an hour to kick in, and the pills only 30 to 40 minutes.

Comment from: heaven, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

i have Hashomoto's thyroiditis and now being tryed on Ritalin due to I had 18 out of 20 question. But now they increased my does to 20mg, and I'm speeding. Lost 3 pounds in the last 4 days. Heart rate 130+, it runs 90 anyway.But this is crazy, and I feel like i'm running 100. No one can tell the differnce, other than I'm hyper.

Related Reading: thyroiditis

Comment from: m5sx80, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: May 01

Afternoonand evening symptoms return

Comment from: miguelesco, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 24

well for me i took it an felt good for 2 or 3 days then my body is used to it so this drug is useless and boring iam only on 20 mg one in morning

Comment from: Krispy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 12

Able to concentrate and finish things i started

Comment from: Goofy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 24

Helped me zero in and fix what ADHD took from my life.

Comment from: sassysas, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 23

i have been experiencing chest pains that onset approx. within 15-20 minutes after taking ritalin LA is there anyone who can give me some advice in this situation????