Robaxin User Reviews

Robaxin - User Reviews

Robaxin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robaxin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 26

I can't believe I suffered so long before a doctor finally knew what he/she was doing. This drug worked miracles on my back pain (along with Piroxicam)--pain I've had for months was gone in 24 hours!

Comment from: whitedove2, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 16

It does not make me sleepy like many muscle relaxants. I can work and take it. It does help me sleep at night, when I have difficulty going to sleep, due to chronic pain.

Related Reading: sleep | chronic pain

Comment from: cmbski37, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

I have been dealing with back pain for over a year due to a ruptured disc. I was getting steroid and trigger point injections which only work for a brief period. I was in the hospital and the doctor put me on robaxin 500mg and with an hour of taking it noticed an incredible difference. For those who have muscle spasms that is contributing to their pain then robaxin works. No nausea (which for me is a miracle in itself) and it does not make me sleepy during the day, but does help me relax at bedtime. Give it an honest try. I was very surprised.

Related Reading: robaxin | muscle spasms

Comment from: Chloe05, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 24

I burst my L1 vertebra and the docs fused my T11 to L3 together. I also broke my tailbone and chipped my L3, and have 2 bulging discs in T2 an T3. I have really bad muscle spasms and muscle discomfort. I was prescribed this med and have felt a lot more relief than with flexaril.

Comment from: Tina, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 20

This was a miracle drug for me. My Dr. prescribed 500 mg and it gave me more flexability in dosage than the 750. There were no side effects/sleepiness and I could slowly taper off the dosage fairly quickly.

Comment from: Geoff, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

This med was prescribed for pain in lower back, thought muscle spasam, but has relieved not at all, no change in condition.

Comment from: melissaflis, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 07

Ive been on it for years now. I have fibromyalgia and degenerative joint disease. The Robaxin helps with my muscle pain and some joint pain. I would reccommend it to anyone who needs it.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | muscle pain

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 06

I have degenerative disc disease and this medication helps. It does not make me drowsy like some other muscle relaxers. It isn't quite as dramatic in it's effect but the alternative is worse; like taking Flexeril and having to sleep! Skelaxin works about the same if not a little better but is really expensive so I am glad this much less expensive alternate works for me. This medication allows me to function and receive some moderate relief.

Related Reading: Flexeril | Skelaxin

Comment from: sorethighs, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

After taking for 3 weeks, severe nausea, so much so I am asking for a medication change.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

bad nausea, even if I eat

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 10