Robaxin User Reviews

Robaxin - User Reviews

Robaxin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robaxin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: pete wynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 27

I have taken Robaxin twice now and each time it works great for me and my back pain, it seems to stop my back getting worse and within 24 hours I am back to fully fit again.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 05

After trying several different muscle relaxers, my doctor had me try this one. It has really helped the severe muscle spasms that I have in my back. I can work with no drowsiness. This med really works for me

Comment from: maewings, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

I was given this for muscle strain and muscle spasm after a re-injury at work. I was given Flexoril the first time. They gave me this because they said it wasn't as harsh. They were right. The side effects of the dizziness and sleepiness isn't as bad as with the other drug and I felt much better using it along with a heat pad.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: happy camper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

Works well for bulging disc pain. I have had heartburn/gurd for 20 years, stoped 2 days after taking this drug. No other side affects. finally able to sleep all night!

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: beckylea_hotmama@yahoo.com, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 08

I had a major back surgery and was having severe muscle spasms after. I could not get out of bed nor could I walk for long without having a muscle spasm. They had started to give me this medication and within two doses, I had seen a difference. I am glad they put me on it.

Published: August 18

I find that this medication has worked very well for me it, does not make me drowsy.

Comment from: lindygb@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 03

This drug has worked for me. I have 2 herniated discs, and Deg. disc disorder. I am upset that is for short term only. It's the only thing I have taken that works very well. I have been on it for 3 years but my Dr. recently took me off of it. Haven't found anything else that works yet.

Comment from: Cindy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 25

Itching from big welps all over so now I'm taking a couple of benedrily to hopefully counter react thi effect

Related Reading: Itching

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 28

I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle spasms(side effect of Degenerative Disk Disease) and almost immediately developed small, itchy bumps on soft tissue areas of my body. I was subsequently advised to stop taking it. Oatmeal baths and Benadryl were also advised as to relieve this side effect.

Related Reading: Benadryl

Comment from: Lucy , 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 03

Other than some sleepiness, I have had really good success with this medicine. I am happy with the results.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 24

I HAD BEEN ON SOMA'S I WAS TOLD THEY WERE COMING OFF THE MARKET, WHICH WAS NOT TRUE, I WAS GIVEN THIS, NOT EFFFECTIVE!! I MIGHT AS WELL GO GRAZE IN THE GRASS!!

Related Reading: SOMA