Robinul User Reviews

Robinul - User Reviews

Robinul User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robinul sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: JoAnn, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 05

Taken for Hyperhydrosis-- I wish I would have known about this years ago! I have had no adverse effects from the drug-

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

Also, used this script for Hyperhydrosis...not a cure but definetly helps!

Comment from: sjf210, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 26

I really can't believe how well this medication has worked. For years I have sweated (hyperhidrosis) to the extent I would have to carry around extra clothing, I clould never wear my hair down because even before I could get ready It would be DRIPPING wet! I would sweat outside in 25 degree weather. I went through the hormone therapy, and every other test you could imaging until I saw an article in my local news paper and brought it to my doctor. He prescribed Robinul (Glycopyrrolate 2mg) and within 4 or 5 days I have had a big difference. I started with 2 pills a day and with some uncomfortable days I figured out I only have to take 1/2 of a 2mg pill a day. I hope others can benefit from this medication.

Related Reading: Robinul

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 25

This is the ONLY drug they found for me that actually controls my IBS! Miracle worker!

Comment from: sc2829, 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 19

I started taking Robinul when I was 14 yrs old for sweating hands and feet. It started working within 2 days. As soon as a generic was available I switched because the Robinul is so expensive. 'GLYCOPYRROL' 2MG, 2x day works just as well! My side effects are dilated pupils and dry mouth but no more sweating!

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 12

I have been taking the generic version of this drug for 5 years now and I couldn't ask for anything better to treat my hyperhydrosis. Before I would sweat through a hoodie standing in twenty degree weather. I had to deal with the problem for about 5 years before that and it was incredibly embarassing but now I can wear the "sweat showing color" (especially gray and pastels) without worrying about sweating. I do still sweat but not to the extreme. It just simply makes me normal.

Comment from: Marlameiko, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

I have been using Robinul for excessive sweating, particularly of my scalp. my head would sweat profusely everytime I went shopping, had any kind of deadlines to meet, etc. In other words, anxiety. Also if I exerted myself in any way, like cleaning house, gardening, etc. I had gotten so that I hated to go shopping at all and getting ready to go anywhere because my hair would be soaked before I could finish getting ready! The Robinul has been like a miracle! I couldn't ask for better results. However, I seem to be gaining weight around my middle quite quickly and it is also showing on the scale. I wonder if anyone else had any weight gain when taking this drug?

Related Reading: excessive sweating | anxiety

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

I took my daughter to a dermatologist for botox shots for sweating and I asked her what I could do as well besides the shots(which is very expensive). She recommended robinul! I started taking this med 4 days ago 2x day. It is a miracle! i stop sweating....period! I have been so embarassed from sweating for so long, I honestlly didnt think i would ever find anything that works! I live in Texas and the MD was from california. She is my angel for both me and my daughter! I hope this info helps. oh yeah...my mouth is a little dry so i think I might cut back to 1 pill a day and see how that works!

Related Reading: botox

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 21

Taken for Hyperhidrosis. All things considered, this is a pretty effective treatment. Not a cure, but not nearly as invasive or dangerous as other solutions that aren't guaranteed to work. No side effects in my personal experience. My only real complaint is that it's very expensive!