Robinul User Reviews

Robinul - User Reviews

Robinul User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robinul sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Flipper, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 15

I too suffered for year with sweaty hands and feet. I tried everything from electrical shock to soaking my feet in various home remedies to no avail. Starting taking this 1mg 3x a day and I cannot believe that I am not wiping down my hands and feet all day long. This was the last straw before trying Botox which I did not want to do. But it is working for so I am really happy with the results. Have had some headaches but not sure yet if it is a result of this medication.

Related Reading: shock

Comment from: T, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 22

Wow. I have been taking this for 2 days and my life has changed. I have hyperhidrosis and i have seen a huge difference in my sweating. This is so surreal because just last week i was thinking about how this problem has ruined my entire life. I dont know who to thank, but i have constantly been thanking God for this. I have an iontophoresis device which did not work at all. I had purchased Robinul to apply to the water as a strategy for treatment but when that didnt work i just went ahead and swawllowed one out of frustration. 4 hours later i was noticed how i wasnt sweating circumstances i would ALWAYS sweat in. Amazing. If you have hyperhidrosis, this is it...period.

Comment from: HappyUser, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 18

I have been taking Robinul for close to 7 years and it has been a miracle drug for my hydrosis. It took me awhile to figure out the perfect dosage for me. I take exactly 6 1/2 1mg tablets first thing in the morning. This keeps my hydrosis in check all day and night. If I take more than that my mouth gets too dry. I tell my friends it doesn't totally make me stop sweating it just make me "normal" I take a generic version and it works just as well and is probably a lot cheaper. I would highly recommend this drug to anyone before they move to any more evasive procedures to fix their hydrosis.

Comment from: mandy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

My Doctor prescribed me this medication for hyperhydrosis and it works great! I always had problems with sweating hands and feet and ever since I started taking this medication it has done wonders

Comment from: debg, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 28

My daughter has been taking this script for about a month and a half. It has been very effective with reducing the sweating caused by hyperhydrosis. She has had blurred vision at night, insomnia and increased nervousness at night. Has anyone else experienced this? Was your dosage reduced? She currently is taking 1mg 4X a day.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: agdevry, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 01

Used for underarm hyperhidrosis. Completely helped. 99% effective in my case. The only negative side effect I am experiencing is dry mouth but that just causes me to drink more water which is a good thing overall.

Comment from: Airnmott, 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 09

I believe this drug to be a miracle workers as well, although, it is so expensive with my insurance company. Does anyone know who manufactures this prodcut? Robinul Forte 2mg tabs?

Comment from: jw, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 12

For years I had problems with supposedly IBS. When I would lay down to go to sleep I would go back and forth; dig my fist into my stomach to try to relieve the discomfort; when I would watch TV I would take the remote and push it into my stomach for relief. My doctor finally put me on robinul. IT IS TRULY a life saver. My quality of life has turned around. I am so thankful.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 26

taking for hyperhydrosis and am very thankful that somebody finally prescribed something that does help

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 14

When I first started with Glycopyrrolate (Robinul Forte), 8 years ago, while it worked wonders like nothing else I had tried, It adversely effected my vision (That was preferable). At my husband's insistence, I spoke to my doctor about the problem and he was able to lower the dosage. At the time I was taking 2 mg. twice a day. Today, I take 1/2 of a 1mg tab. each day, and it works great (no vision problems either). I am so grateful for the makers of this God-send!