Robinul User Reviews

Robinul - User Reviews

Robinul User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robinul sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mary_J, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I use the generic "glycopyrrolate" 1mg/day. It immediately and drastically reduced my sweating, to what I'd consider "normal", but I had extreme dry mouth. I stuck with the program because not being soaked all the time felt like a miracle had occurred. Then guess what happened? The dry-mouth stopped entirely. Recently I noticed myself sweating more and wondered whether it's possible to build up some tolerance to the medication. Has anyone experienced this and how did you handle it? I decided to stop taking the Robinul for awhile and 10 days into it I can confirm how truly miserable I was for 40 years constantly all sweaty. I had almost forgotten how often I'd get into a horrible state where I was sweating profusely and shivering like crazy at the same time. My toes would swell into little sausages , too. Ugh! Then today it happened again and I know I have to keep taking it and maybe increase the dose but I'm concerned about having to take more and more.

Comment from: CO Runner, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

I have had issues with diarrhea for over 10 years. After i had several tesst and a colonoscopy the GI determined that i have IBS. Taking this medication has changed my life. I no longer have to worry about where the closest bathroom is!

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: bamamoon, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 09

After being on Nexium for over 5 years, I was still having bouts of intense indigestion and inability keep acid down out of my esophagus. By chance, my doctor gave me a months supply of this and just taken occasionally, I can now defeat the stubborn acid before bedtime and rest.

Related Reading: Nexium | indigestion