Robitussin Ac User Reviews

Robitussin Ac - User Reviews

Robitussin Ac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Robitussin Ac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: casperbabe, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

It really helps to tame my cough and let me sleep :) Good stuff and works wonders!

Related Reading: cough | sleep

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 06

This worked wonders, suppressed the cough and helped me sleep, only problem was the taste. The alcohol taste was VERY strong when taking, that was the only downside of the med. Will suffer through it though as the results outway the initial bad taste in your mouth!

Comment from: ltlakes13@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 24

Very Good Medicene. Thanks Tim....

Comment from: alivaz, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 23

Excellent cough suppression.I dont know if it was the medicine that made me a little sleepy or if i finally just stopped coughing long enough to sleep, but i recommend only taking it at bedtime.

Comment from: piscesdeb1, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

This medicine is wonderful for helping me. It mellows the cough just enough to allow me to sleep. the only problem I have is with the prescribed dosage. 2tsp every 4 hours is NOT enough. So I find myself "over" dosing myself to get the effect I need. I would assume that it is because any time a bug comes into my house it turns into bronchitis for me and has for years. (since I was a child) Back to the task at hand, this medication does the job and does it well.

Comment from: Martin Aubel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

This medicine neither made me drousy , did not supress a cough and I still had a very intense sore throat. I threw it away and took alka seltzer cold and it did the trick.

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: November 13

The new Robitussin DM is nothing like the old stuff. Why did they have to fix something that wasn't broken? You have to shake this new stuff, it doesn't last as long, it doesn't ease the congestion in the chest like it used to, and it doesn't taste as well as the ole stuff. Shame on you.

Comment from: jamielynn, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 10

Awesome drug, besides how nasty it is! I finally got to sleep after a week of being awake!

Comment from: daisy777, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 07

I have had a horrible cough/cold for a week now went in to the dr and he prescribed me this. well it does surpress my cough however it doesnt relieve any of my other pain(sinus, headache, sore throat) and my tongue swells and is painful when i take this medication. which is a side effect i read on the warning.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: sparky, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

Before I started taking this medicine, I was coughing like crazy. This medicine helped a great deal.

Comment from: casperbabe, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 03

I'm being treated for a bad cold and it really is a good drug, minus the taste but I can overlook that =) As long as I can get to sleep and not have coughing fits I am good to go, thanks Robitussin A-C =)

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.