Rocaltrol User Reviews

Rocaltrol - User Reviews

Rocaltrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rocaltrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 18

My mother was prescribed Rocaltrol after a pelvic fracture. The ER Dr. said to take 2 weeks, she went to nursing home and they kept giving it. She continued to lose strenght and became highly anxious and somewhat dilusional. I finally found out and had it stopped. In about 10 days, she started to clear up mentally and regain strenght. I am so glad they stopped this drug or I believe she would now be dead.

Related Reading: fracture

Comment from: 317537, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 06

I had thyroids, parathyroids removed because I have Endrocrin neo-plasia type II-a. And was put on rocaltrol. And the calcium levels stayed in the normal range, I changed medical plans and could only get calcatrol and my calcium levels were always to low, and the Dr. would increase the calcium dosage up and up. I told the new Dr. when I was on rocaltrol I didn't need to take all this calcium. He changed my prescription to rocaltrol and my calcium levels started falling back into the normal ranges again with only 5 315mg citracal tablets a day. I've been taking these medications for 15 yrs. now. I went into get an x-ray on a knee That I messed Up and the DR. made a comment that I had very nice bone structure.

Comment from: 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 09

Hemoglobin levels soared!

Weight Loss Wisdom

Get tips, recipes and inspiration.

From WebMD