Roferon-A User Reviews

Roferon-A - User Reviews

Roferon-A User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Roferon-A sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: February 24

Family was sick with bronchitis and I took as a precaution. Already had dry sore throat, but after 2 doses I was symptom free!

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: Paul, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 06

I first heard of telomerase in connection with the mice that were genetically altered to exclude telomerase...and when they were infused with same, it reset their bio clocks. I researched ta65 and astragalus, and not being able to afford ta65, I began taking 4000 mg astragalus extract, five months ago. General well being, no illness, despite exposure to several rhinoviruses at work, increased energy level, better sleep, and most amazing to me, my beard started coming in black, slowly--being I am blonde and starting to grey, previously, I find this a confirmation of the effects desired.

Comment from: astragalumen, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

I am taking astragalus for its adaptogen and antiaging properties. I have had amazing improvements with enlarged prostate. Astragalus worked much better than a prescription medicine that I had tried for the e.p. My energy is somewhat improved. Also, I am experiencing some improvement in restless leg syndrome which I have sufferred from for most of my adult life. The relief has been comparable to the relief I saw with the Parkinson prescription medicine that I was taking at one time for the RLS. I am taking around 5 grams of the astragalus, a day. I take it with meals.

Related Reading: restless leg syndrome

Comment from: chefy, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 09

at the very onset of a cold i take as directed on bottle and it either completely knocks it out immediately OR cuts duration and severity dramatically

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 03

good

Comment from: AprilBlue, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 05

This is a great supplement. I started taking it because of it's effects on telomere shortening. It has subsequently lowered my allergic reactions, sped up my healing, and strengthened my immune system. My favorite supplement! Go for a good brand. :D

Comment from: sdkmy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 16

After taking astragalus for sometime, I have not been sick as often like I used to be. Fewer sore throats and faster healing of bodily injuries.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 04

good

good

Comment from: Kjmk31, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 28

This seems to cause discomfort when I breath. not sure if it's because I have asthma or hashimotos thyroid.

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: Darla, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 27

I was going through treatment for ovairian cancer and found that astragalus combo helped with my energy levels. I also feel that it helped strengthen my immune system. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is under going chemo treatment!!!!! It was thanks to my sister-in-law, she is a herbalist and sent this product to me.

Related Reading: cancer