Roferon-A User Reviews

Roferon-A - User Reviews

Roferon-A User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Roferon-A sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: indn178, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 08

I have new hair growth on my head and my gray hair is turning to salt and pepper. The new hair is dark in color. No other side effects.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 03

good

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 01

good

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 04

good

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

My mother came to visit us,She was,and had been very unwell for a very long time,she took bad and was admitted into hospital,we through't she was going to die,the hospital throught the same. my daughter told us to buy ASTRAGALUS we have never looked back my mother is on no medication and looks younger then l do at 85 years old,( l am 56 )my mother says is is all down to the ASTRAGALUS that she now buys herself and takes

Comment from: George D., 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 26

I suffered all my life from Hay fever. I took anti hystamines for decades.I have now found Astragalus, echinacia and "Host Defense's Mycommunity" very effective. I was taking Host Defense as hope it was a cancer preventer when I discovered I did not get hay fever any more. I later tried Astragalus and echinacia.

Related Reading: Hay fever | fever

good

good

Published: December 07

yip