Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg - User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Roxicodone 15, 30 mg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ekitchen6, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 07

As with any opiate pain med they are effective. I have degeneration of multiple vertibrae and several pins plates and screws in my back and shoulder from an atv accident. Before taking this medication I was miserable, irritable and basically nonfunctional. As a father of 2 and a husband this medication has given my life back to me as far as being able to participate in family functions and everyday life. Your body does however build a tolerance rather quickly if not taken as prescribed but is effective if not abused. I have to say the negative effects of addiction and high tolerance come no where close to the positive outcome of taken this medication. I cannot speak for everyone but have to say that it has given me my life back and no longer have to feel severe pain, depression, and guilt when my children ask to play or swim or go riding 4-wheelers. I will take the chance of the side-effects over not being a father to my children or a husband to my wife. You will know if you are going to have issues with abuse early from this medication cause it come on quick and can if not controlled last a lifetime and will lose everything. You, yourself have to decide what is more important. Your family or a medication that alot of people take even though they do not need it. There is a happy median of prescribed medication and a family life. Myself have been given a second chance of life because of this medication. If you have issues have someone help with the despencing of the medication so you don't run out. The withdrawls a miserable and debilitating themselves not to mention the increase of your pain by 100 percent. So be responsible and remember you have a choice, make the right one. Thank you

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: bojangles, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 21

i currently use this med as a breakthrough pain med. i use 30mg on an average of 5 to 6 times a day between my oxycontin 60 mg doses every 6 to 8 hours. yes that kinda seems like alot of med for a 31 year old married father of 3, but let me tell you something after that 7,800lb forklift ran into me not once but twice pinning me between a trailer and a 4500 lb pallet this breakthrough med has been like "and father forgive me, but its like god actually came down and meet me face to face" i developed rsd and crps along with many herniated disks and a fractured vertibrate. just the oxy alone even if i had 10 a day there was still that need for the extra round in the middle. kinda like a seventh inning stretch only 5 of them. so shame on the scum bag drug addicts or normal people who use it just to cope with problems in there pretty little lives and use it just to get "high" because there the ones who seriously make it hard to get and make us look like felons when all were doing is just trying to live a normal life. i can now have a football catcth out front with my 9 year old boy. its only 15 20 min at a time but its the world to him thanks for reading and god bless pain management doctors who actually take time to listen to there patience and not just the words i need pills..... god bless all

Related Reading: pain management

Comment from: Freedom1960, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 04

This is a great drug for people like me who have many different painfull diseases, such as RA,DDD,Fibromyalgia, and many disc and nerve root problems in my back from the DDD:(herniations,protrusions,etc.) I must also educate the person who was satisfied with the drug and warned of dependency, but used the word addiction, which you shouldn't if it is merely dependency. This person also stated and I quote: "it has Heroin in it" which it certainly doesn't. It is a different drug altogether. Herion is closer to morphine,which takes about 1.3 times the amount to do the same job and have the same pain treatment effectiveness as Roxicodone. I just had to add that as I wouldn't want people to believe this error. I am also not trying to be flippant or derogatory towards this person, but as far as I know, we don't use Heroin legally, except in one form of rarely used morphine. But over all this is the most effective pain control drug i've taken, and besides Opana and Fentenyl, I have use just about all others with less effectiveness than Roxi. It's a great drug! I've been taking narcotics for my pain for 10 years straight, and often before that, for the 5-7 years before that in fact.

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia | Opana

Comment from: carpenter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 30

I first started taking pain pills back in 1975 after a very serious cycle accident. Started off with the more tolerant meds like darvocet loratabs..ect. But there are several issues that I believe are most important thing that I most peoplemay not realize. Bones may break, legaments get torn and dislocations occur. But what does'nt EVER leave is the fact that though you might think that you are healed, but comes back in later years as arthritis, fibromalgy... So people start taking pills that are prescribed by people we are suppose to trust with are health and well being. Our PCP or pain management physician to give us treatment, therapy and if all else fails , surgery. In the meantime we are given stronger doses of pain pills that eventually become ineffective. I am currently on 30mg Roxicodone times 3 per day. Now I am dealing with a pill that is no longer effective after over a year of use and having grown a dependancy for these pills. I can certainly understand how EASY it is to abuse these pills, I mean how often does anyone of us stick precisely to the script order? People here are dying at a rate of 7 per day here in Florida from fatal drug overdose. Whose to say which one of these addicts were LEGALLY allowed to take these pills, whom with proper physician diagnosis missed on the telltale signs of abuse. I part I take responsibility for what I take medicinally. However those PHYSICIANS whose only concern is to PAD there bank account through Medicare and Medicade patients, should be held accountable. It is my hope that one DAY either on a state or Federal level that specific LAWS and proceedures be put in place that were create a treatment plan that would focus on the patient than on having all these pharmacuticals and pain clinics reap all this money from patients who continue to suffer.

Related Reading: arthritis