Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg - User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Roxicodone 15, 30 mg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bram, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 14

With this drug I now have a life! It's wonderful. I have to ask Why do you get all these dirty looks at the pharmacy? They look at you likea criminal.

Comment from: BigT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 04

If i take too much i get alot of itching and it affects my breathing a little. Be very careful if you have allergies or asthma like conditions triggered by stress, allergy episodes or taking too many of these. I recommend to new users to get the 15mg especially when driving. After 6 months you will be use to them and can use the 30mg ones. My biggest cautions to everyone is to watch your respiratory functions and try not to take too many as they are very addictive. I developed a high level of tolerance to them in as short as 6 months. I recommend switching to Dilaudid 8mg tablets for a few months once you feel you have this high tolerance. I also recommend not to take the Oxycontin or Oxycodone ER unless it's 20mg tablets or less as those are twice as addictive and time release. Make sure to eat food since it makes the medicine last longer and be careful driving. My last caution is don't share these with anyone since they can be very harmful and even giving someone 1 pill is a felony!

Related Reading: itching | asthma | stress

Comment from: danosr47, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 13

The only way I have complete pain management is to use the Brand name version of this medication. I have found that one certain Generic Brand of Oxycodone manufactured by Qualitest Pharm. is a 0 pain reliever.

Comment from: singleblonde, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 09

i just wanted to say this med is amazing. before i suffered with an extreme amount of pain due to a messed up back going on 15yrs from a car accident..anyway, this is good stuff but there are some drawbacks to this medication as in once you start taking it you can't just feel better and then decide not to take it that day, your body reminds you, that you haven't taken it and it can make you feel really awful. otherwise, this stuff works...by the way, you can be phyiscally addicted w/o being mentally addicted..i think that every person taking this that doesn't abuse the med. is physically addicted and unfortunately there is no way around this..i just wish they could come up with something new that would relieve pain but that you didn't have to depend on even if you're having a good day...

Comment from: Dowork2011, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 19

I have been on 30 mg oxycodone for 5 years due to a back injury and was being prescribed 7 a day. Well this month my Dr. decreased me to 6 a day. He said the DEA put a cap on how many pills doctors in Florida can prescribe. He said 180 a month is the cap. Does anyone know if this is true?????????????????

Comment from: v.j, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 30

roxycodone works very well for my back and leg pain. my pain is severe,but well controlled when used properly. it is very important not to take more than you need. you will get hooked,and drs will cut you off if they think you are abusing the medicine. it is no fun withdrawing from it. take my advice and dont increase your tollarance! it will stop working like you want it to.so be carfull!

Comment from: TiffanysHope23, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 30

Well about 2 years ago i had my daughter by c-section n she had a lot of problems so i went to the other hospital where she was without my pain meds. from the doctor well my friend gave me like 8-10 of the roxys and i was taking them for my pain but then when i ran out i realize i needed more or else i would be VERY VERY sick! so i did them everyday for about a year and a half then i lost everything to my drug addiction EVEN my own daughter!!! Yes i do agree that thid med. does work for real pain but do not abuse it or you will def. loose your life even the most important things to you. I got my daughter back and now i am clean and i have my daughter to remind me of what i once lost but now have back!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 22

even though people beleive they can take this medication for years and decide when they want to stop,... thats just a dream. This is the most addictive medication i have ever taken. Ive been to medical detox 3 times and when its all over, about 7 days, when u go home u still have major withdrawls, pretty much suicidal at times. DONT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: Mackpain, Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 05

I'm a 44 year old male I have been taking roxy's now for 6- months.. They have gave me my life back.. Before I was on ms contin, opana, They just made me sick when I took them.. The roxy's Have been a life saver.. I take 30mg. twice a day, also lortab 10/500 3 times a day, And as needed soma 350mg most of the time I will take those at bedtime.. I wanted to tell MacAttack I read your comment I can feel for you they have done the same for me. he pharmacy treats you like a junkie, or like you said they never have what you take... My Doc. called them and wellll let's just say the now have my meds.. My back is so screwed up ddd. since 2000, spinul stenosis my disc. from cervical to lumbar are a joke.... The injections do not help.. Maybe that first day but after that it's over.. My e-mail is srayc34@aol.com Good luck to everyone.........

Related Reading: lortab 10 | soma