Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg - User Reviews

Roxicodone 15, 30 mg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Roxicodone 15, 30 mg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: knowfromexpierence25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 09

This medication is meant for a person with cronic pain. It is very addicting and if you abuse it it can cause permanent damage or even death.The withdraws are the worst i've ever had and wish i would of never agreed to start on them.Im dependent on them now and cant even get through a day if i dont have them.My advise is if you can get by with a different medication then do it and never start on roxy's. I've personaly seen it ruin many lives.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 03

ive been takin hydrocodone for 10 months and it was working like it use to,i have severe lower back paindo to an injury,the doc swiched me to roxicodone (oxycodone)it helps with pain better but it wears off fast and creates extreme dizziness and very difucult to use while working,interferes with your concentration and coordination be very careful you shouldnt drive.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 02

when i first started this medication i got excelent results. however as time went on.i found that i didnt get as much relief as i did originaly.also having no medical insurance the cost can range from 1 dollar apiece upwards to 7 dollars for no reason except illegal price gouging that the goverment should have some control over!

Comment from: QUEENOFSOTA87, 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 05

I HAVE MANY HERNIATED DISKS DUE TO HORSEBACK RIDING AND CAR ACCIDENTS, AND HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS MEDICATION FOR 5 YEARS NOW, AND BELIEVE HONESTLY IS THE BEST PAIN MEDICATION OUT THERE. I'VE TRIED SEVERAL KINDS OF PAIN MEDICATIONS, BUT NONE OF THEM SEEMED TO RELIEVE THE PAIN LIKE THIS ONE. I AM ABLE TO DO SOME WORK AND DO THE THING I LOVE MOST, RIDE HORSES, WITHOUT BEING IN HORRIBLE PAIN!

Comment from: LISALYNN36, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 01

I HAVE BEEN ON ROXICODONE FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE DISK AND NERVE DAMAGE IN MY BACK AND NECK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD BE GOING THROUGH WITHOUT IT.I NEED ONE AS SOON AS I OPEN MY EYES OR I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE BED.THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I'VE BEEN ON 15MGS SO LONG,SOMETIMES IF I DO TOO MUCH ACTIVITY I FIND MYSELF TAKING AN EXTRA HALF TO A WHOLE.I DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT TAKING THEM AT ALL BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM I WOULD HAVE NO PHYSICAL ACTIVITY ABILITY AT ALL.I FEEL IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO MANAGE YOUR INTAKE THEN YOU CAN ALSO MANAGE YOUR LIFE WHILE TAKING A STRONG DRUG LIKE THIS.ALL THE DIZZINESS AND THE "OUT OF IT" FEELING HAS GONE AWAY NOW IT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT HAS MADE MY LIFE ALOT EASIER TO LIVE.THANK GOD FOR MODERN MEDS..

Comment from: pearl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 29

My daughters friend gave her these when she hurt her wrist, for pain. She is now addicted and becomes very sick when she stops taking them. She wants to go to a 72 hr rehab to withdraw from this medication. It is not a good thing. She is so sick she cant take care of her children

Comment from: wes71, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

i have ra and live in pain 24/7 i was taking percocets 10/325 for a yr or more and they just didnt help plus all the tylenol. i just got switched to roxi 15mg for breakthough pain and 60mg oxycontin for extended relief. its finally nice to not have pills on my mind due to percs were ineffective.

Related Reading: tylenol

Comment from: steve49721, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 14

before i started taking roxi's i was ready to end my life the pain was unbarable (you know what i mean) when a doctor put me on roxi's 30mg plus a half 4-6 times a day was a miracle!!! i also am taking methadone 40mg 4 times a day and baclofen. i now have a life dont get me wrong when i feel good and forget that i even have back problems. i will do something stupid like work too hard or play with my son to hard and then you have to pay the price. but to be able to forget even for a moment is a miracle and i thank god for giving the doctors the skill to heal us. i have been taking all the above meds for 9 yrs and i plan on staying on them unless a sergeon can help. you also have to be smart and dont abuse these drugs or let them out of your sight. kids will get high on anything. also i find you dont tell people about pain meds you take such as roxies or methadone you are sometimes looked at as a drug addict. sad but true

Related Reading: baclofen