Rozerem User Reviews

Rozerem - User Reviews

Rozerem User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Rozerem sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: FIreangel69, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 25

I have been on ambien for awhile, but I am finding the melting walls getting old. I asked if I could try something else and was given samples of Rozerem. The first night I took this, I went to bed, and didn't fall asleep for at least an hour. I woke up an hour after that from a really vivid nightmare, and I had to wake myself up fully to recover from it. I went back to bed about 45 minutes later, tossed and turned for a couple more hours and when I fell back asleep, more nightmares. When I finally woke the next day, I was groggy, out of it, and the coffee wasn't helping so much. I didn't like the foggy feeling, I didn't like that it didn't really help me sleep and I really didn't like the fact that I've had some of the worst and most vivid and frightening nightmares on this drug. I can't take it again.

From WebMD